- 1. If you are sick or think you are sick please stay home.
- 2. Touchless temperature checks will be conducted upon entering the facility. Temperatures of 100.4 or greater will be denied entry.
- 3. Keep your entry group to 6 persons or less. You must sit with the family/group that you arrived with.
- 4. Standard 6 Foot distancing rule will be in effect. Please be sure your family/group is sitting at least 6 feet apart from the person/group next to you. Staff will be stationed in the arena to see this rule is enforced to the best of our ability.
- 5. The wearing of face masks is optional but is HIGHLY recommended.
- 6. Due to social distance seating, we HIGHLY recommend bringing your own chair (folding chair, lawn chair, etc.) to the show. This will not only allow for more viewing space, when available, your chairs can be placed on the main floor of the arena, allowing for an up-close circus experience at no additional charge.
By attending a performance, you and your family/group/party, etc. hereby acknowledge the possible risk involved with attending a public event. By doing so you have hereby released Loomis Brothers Circus and their subsidiaries, owners, and leased performance facility of all liability of the exposure, transmission and/or contraction of COVID-19 and/or any other social virus both know or unknown at this time. Failure to abide by these measures may result in ejection from the event without a refund at the discretion of management.